Lincoln Cent Error

PCGS 1c Lincoln Cent Struck Through Cloth Obverse MS-62 Brown

PCGS 1c Lincoln Cent Struck Through Cloth Obverse MS-62 Brown
PCGS 1c Lincoln Cent Struck Through Cloth Obverse MS-62 Brown
PCGS 1c Lincoln Cent Struck Through Cloth Obverse MS-62 Brown
PCGS 1c Lincoln Cent Struck Through Cloth Obverse MS-62 Brown

PCGS 1c Lincoln Cent Struck Through Cloth Obverse MS-62 Brown   PCGS 1c Lincoln Cent Struck Through Cloth Obverse MS-62 Brown

PCGS 1c Lincoln Cent Struck Through Cloth Obverse MS-62 Brown. (Pre-1983) Copper Lincoln cent struck through cloth obverse, with a strong weave pattern across 80% of the obverse, and a weak cloth pattern on the remaining 20%.

Also, the coin shows two "folds" in the cloth, which add to the coin's eye-appeal in our opinion. At Sullivan Numismatics, we specialize in major mint errors, and maintain an inventory of over 1000 coins. Members of CONECA, ANA, FUN & both PCGS and NGC authorized dealers. _gsrx_vers_811 GS 7.0.9 (811).

The item "PCGS 1c Lincoln Cent Struck Through Cloth Obverse MS-62 Brown" is in sale since Wednesday, April 18, 2018. This item is in the category "Coins & Paper Money\Coins\ US\Errors". The seller is "sullivannumismatics" and is located in Charleston, South Carolina. This item can be shipped to United States.

  • Certification: PCGS
  • Certification Number: e11112.62/11984748
  • Grade: MS62


PCGS 1c Lincoln Cent Struck Through Cloth Obverse MS-62 Brown   PCGS 1c Lincoln Cent Struck Through Cloth Obverse MS-62 Brown